If you are unable to find your answers below, feel free to reach out to us on our contact page.
How do I download and post JAFRA Social images to my Social Media sites?
- Create a folder on your computer where you want to download your JAFRA Social images.
- Place your mouse on the image you wish to download and right click your mouse.
- Click on “Save Image As”.
- In the pop-up box that appears, navigate to the folder you created on your computer folder and click Save.
- Your photo should now be in your folder.
- Go to your Social Media Site and use the site’s upload steps, selecting the image you want to upload from the folder created on your computer.
Can I schedule my Social Media posts?
Yes. You do have the ability to schedule posts in advance within Facebook to help plan your posts.
To schedule a post:
- Start creating your post at the top of your Page’s Timeline.
- Click the dropdown menu arrow next to Publish and select Schedule.
- Below Publication, select the date and time when you want the post to publish.
- Click Schedule.
How many posts should I do a week?
To stay connected with your clients, you should post a minimum of at least once or twice a week.
Besides taking advantage of the downloadable images on JAFRA Social, how else can I promote my business on my Social Media sites?
You can share products, offers, ebrochures and more from JAFRA.com. However, if you have a JAFRA Website, share these directly from your personal website so when clients click on them to learn more, they’ll be directed back to your personal website to shop.*
If you have a JAFRA Website you can also promote your business in the following ways:
- Listing your JAFRA Personal Website URL in the About Section of your Facebook page, or on your Instagram or Twitter Pages.
- Regularly posting your URL address on your Facebook page or including it with every post.
- Adding a Call to Action button that links to your Personal Website. You have the option of a button that says “Shop Now”, “Learn More”, and more. You can add this button on your Facebook Business Page under your Cover Photo.
To add a call-to-action button on your Page that directs people to your website:
- Go to your Page’s cover photo and click + Add a Button
- Choose your call-to-action, and enter the url for your website.
- Click Create.
*To sign up for a JAFRA Website see the enrollment link at jafrabiz.com > Consultant Connection